It is no secret that the real estate industry is constantly advancing. Within the last decade we have watched technology drastically change the industry for the better, increasing conveniences for real estate professionals and consumers alike. In fact, we wrote a blog on it!
As remote online notarization (RON) continues to evolve and more states adopt legislation for the practice of RON, real estate professionals are embracing this technology to increase ease and satisfaction with their consumers.
Below are seven of the best reasons why you should adopt RON in your real estate practice and how it will benefit you and your sales goals.
- Security. Digital notarization is safer than traditional methods. Aside from a more rigorous identification process, RON signings use secure technology, and they are recorded. This means that your documents are protected, and no sensitive information is exposed.
- Reach. RON signings can take place anytime and anywhere a reliable internet connection is available. This is a great option for real estate professionals who work with clients all over the globe.
- Time and Speed. The use of technology has reduced the verification and document collection process times. Also, since RON is remote, there is no need to schedule an in-person appointment or drive to a title/escrow office. An entire RON transaction is completed in minutes, without having to leave your office or home. In addition, there are no hidden fees- the price you see is the price you pay.
- Access. Documents can be signed by multiple parties simultaneously. This is a great option for real estate professionals who are working with consumers in different states, cities, or countries. Everyone can sign the documents at their own convenience during a digital meeting.
- Convenience. Transactions can be completed around the clock, 365 days a year. Compared to traditional notary signings, RON documents are processed in minutes. There is no need to wait until the next business day for your notarized documents.
- Documentation. RON platforms keep track of your transaction history to ensure compliance with state regulations. In fact, RON platforms offer a more comprehensive tracking system than a traditional notary journal and an added layer of security against human error. After signing, you still have access to all documents that were signed and notarized.
- Accuracy. A remote online closing package affords you an error free closing package with no hidden fees.
A Better Way to Close with BNN Services
Since 2008, BNN Services has been trusted by title agencies, mortgage lenders, servicers, and consumers to perform loan and document signings in multiple languages across the country.
Unlike other signing services, BNN Services “touches” every file 8 to 9 times, ensuring the process moves forward free of delays. That is why we have completed over 250,000 signings in all 51 jurisdictions and maintained a closing ratio of 96 percent.
Ready to experience the BNN Services Difference? Get started today!